Sunday, July 08, 2007

More Photos


This was my farewell lunch at the Copenhagen airport. Pretty traditional Scandinavian fare. It was really good, although I only ate the middle one and the one on the right. I gave my shrimp and egg one to Peter (not because I'm nice, but because I hate shrimp and hard boiled eggs).

Other than perhaps Manhattan, the walk-up news stand seems like something you see almost everywhere except the US.
This is a very candid picture (my favorite kind). As I started to take this picture Erik, Peter's 17 year old son, was telling me it was going to suck. I don't think I have any other pictures of him in this blog, so I wanted to include one. He's a really nice kid, smart and good looking.
Yes, I know my last (melodramatic and whiney) post proclaimed it would be my last. However, a friend of Norweigan extraction revisited this blog recently and told me how much he enjoyed the photos- and that he wished there were more. So...since I miss Sweden and since I was born to blog, I thought I'd throw on a few more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home