Thursday, January 05, 2006

Food Movies

It all started, by accident, with the Pizza Movie. In an earlier blog entry, you saw a photo of my lovely 'Bahamas' pizza. Since I'd only had the camera a few weeks at that point, I didn't understand what was happening when I kept pressing on the shutter release and nothing was happening. It turned out the camera was on movie mode, so what resulted was a 15 second movie of a pizza, accompanied by the following dialogue: "PeteRRRRRR, ever since you told me to turn off the flash, the camera doesn't worrrk...."

Peter thought the Pizza Movie was the greatest triumph of my photography career. That led to the equally brilliant Smorgasbord Movie, which I emailed to some of you.
There's also the stunning "Apple Fritter Thingies Movie".

To request any of these movies- amazingly free of charge- send an email to wsue503@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home