Friday, December 23, 2005

Halmstad Architecture/Back in the US

BTW, I am back in the USA now. I came back on the 21st. My time in Sweden was an amazing experience. I'm not doing a separate post about returning home because I have managed to go 48 hours with only crying once and I don't want to start again. Peter and I have gone back to taking by Instant Messenger several times a day. We try to be online when the other is going to sleep or waking up. It is a wholly inadequate substitute for being together, but it is going to have to do for now.

I am going to continue this blog indefinetly. I still have a lot more photos to post, and I'll be posting photos Peter sends me. I'll also of course be adding posts of Peter and I together which I hope will be sooner rather than later.
Anyway, here are some cool buildings in Halmstad.

This first one may not be an example of Halmstad's finer architecture, but I liked it and the many other ice cream colored buildings I saw in Sweden.



This lighting fixture, or a similar variation, is found in the window of almost every Swedish home and office this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home